2010年3月18日星期四

jewellery first appeared in Vogue magazine

(A): when your jewellery design first appeared in Vogue magazine, impressions?

(C): see my own design appears in the magazine or celebrity who, it is always exciting, but I prefer people use my design jewellery and their own style for mashup, come up with a completely own fashion style lacoste polo shirt.



(A): many Hollywood actress like your jewelry lacoste polo, such as Lindsey Lohan, Jessica Alba and Eva Longoria, you personally admire a bit?

(C): the problem is indeed very difficult to answer, everyone has a different style, all are using different ways to interpret this brand Vita, I can only say that Vita young women for both rock and roll, and den on elegant woman.



(A): tell me about your latest quarter works of inspiration?

(C): this quarter of jewelry, inspired by the Italian seaside those beautiful architecture in color, and the Mediterranean and the deep sea of color. It will be a very lightweight and romantic feeling, but also with little rock flavor.



(A): usually you will how to organize their day at work, what are the activities after work, how do you keep yourself relaxing State?

(C): first of all to Vita work each day is exciting and unique, each day is new! my daily work includes the design, marketing, customer service and my reseller, Hall staff to deal with.

At present, I have been very hard work, so much so that after work almost no time to do other things. See the film, the Sun and travel are the best way of leisure, travel can I get new inspiration.



(A): now that travel is your source of inspiration, that's what a holiday destination is your favorite, reasons?

(C): my favorite vacation to Europe. Because there, sitting on 2 hours of aircraft, to Italy, Spain, France and Greece in any country; a short flight to experience a different culture, is a great thing. Of course I also like buildings and beautiful buildings.



(A): building a lot of design and art forms of the originator, and your father happens to be another architect, do you think father for you and your design influences? do you have your own favorite architects, of course, in addition to the outside of your father? do you have a favorite building?

(C): I am not particularly fond of architects. Like a trip to Europe, because there's a lot of beautiful old building. I'm more interested in is the old building of the life of the residents, and they live in old buildings in the enlightenment.

I would like to gather photos, like using a lens to capture people in everyday life. In my Office, has a large collection of 60 in the last century, the 1970s European fashion photographers work.

没有评论:

发表评论