2010年3月18日星期四

Designer Cynthia Sakai interview

Designer Cynthia Sakai interview:

(The following short C Cynthia Sakai, Angela (A)



(A): you are 18 years old to start your own design fashion lacoste polo jewelry, what drives you to engage in this career? your first work was, at that time by?



(C): in fact, my first company is a joint sales company lacoste polo jewellery and nail polish. I had the best style is called "tampon" box, this is a stylish and can be used to hold the pads of the women. The inspiration for this series is based on making an interesting piece of jewelry, you can put it into the bag and use at any time. At that time, Nail Polish, we are very bright colors such as blue, green and pink, and other shops rarely sell similar items.

After this attempt, I set up my own showroom. In the beginning, the main route to select some high-end jewelry brand, as well as their sales to the country of our boutiques and department stores.



(A): I know that your mother had previously worked for Fendi, and your father is an architect, that they have in jewelry design to give you some idea or suggestion?

(C): Yes, mother's work and I now this career closely. Because Fendi work experience, she can always give me some useful recommendations for quality, she has its own very demanding requirements.



(A): entrepreneurship, how do you know and accept your design?

(C): when I first jewelry series produced just try to put them into some specialty stores selling, like Kitsons and Ron Herman. The results of the sold out within a few days, it makes me realize that these design on them.

没有评论:

发表评论